My list of PCOS articles for Answers.com is being updated daily for the remainder of September. Check this post, my Voices of PCOS page, or my Infertility.Answers.com pinboard to see the latest articles!
September is both PCOS Awareness Month and Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Over at The Infertility Voice Facebook Page, I’ve updated my timeline cover to help spread awareness for both.
You can get this timeline cover too – just click on the image below to see the full size image and download it for yourself (right click, save as):
Voices of PCOS 2013
In lieu of the traditional narrative blog posts for my annual Voices of PCOS, I’ve devoted my September articles for infertility.answers.com specifically to PCOS education and resources. This list will be updated as each post goes live; I’ll also be sharing them on Facebook, tweeting them on Twitter, and pinning them on Pinterest. Edit: All posts have been added and now sorted by category below.
- 4 Myths About Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- 5 Surprising Facts About PCOS You May Not Know
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Is It Time for a New Name?
Signs & Symptoms
- How Is PCOS Diagnosed?
- 6 Common Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- How to Tell If You Have PCOS: Signs & Symptoms In Depth
- Complications Associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
PCOS & Fertility
- How Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Affects Fertility
- Fertility Treatment Options for Women with PCOS
- Know Your Fertility Drugs: Metformin
- Know Your Fertility Drugs: Clomid
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome: Know the Risk
Resources For More Information and Support
- 5 PCOS Support and Education Organizations
- The 6 Best Books About PCOS
- 6 Facebook Groups for PCOS Support
- 14 Facebook Pages for PCOS Awareness
- 10 PCOS Twitter Accounts to Follow Right Now
- 10 Pinterest Boards for PCOS Awareness and Support
Also, if you’d like to be featured in next year’s Voices of PCOS series, please do let me know!