At its heart, The Infertility Voice isn’t just one voice: we embrace all voices, experiences, stories, and journeys. We welcome writing from anyone on the infertility spectrum — from patients to professionals and beyond — to help diversify the voice of this community, and welcome writers to submit guest posts for publication at The Infertility Voice.
Original guest blog posts are open for submission. Guest blog posts should fall between 500 and 750 words and will be edited by Keiko Zoll, Editor-in-Chief, for grammar, clarity, and accompanying image. If your guest blog post is accepted and published, you will be notified by email. Guest blog posts are promoted across all social media channels for The Infertility Voice. Please note that, at this time, we cannot pay for guest posts.
What We Look For
Here’s the kind of content we’re looking for at The Infertility Voice that resonates with our readership:
- New and established writers willing to share their own personal infertility and/or adoption experience
- New and established writers to discuss the option of families beyond children
- Diverse, compelling personal stories about specific moments in your journey, a summary of your journey so far, and/or success stories
- Educational pieces, advice articles, how-to articles, lists
- Commentary on infertility- and adoption-related news items, media, or entertainment
If interested, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch soon!